Chocolate Chip Cookie
Author: Joshua Kitchens
Date Published: 2021-04-03
Basic chocolate cookie recipe
- Prep Time: P10M
- Cook Time: P12M
- Total Time: P22M
- Cream butter and sugar together using a mixer
- Add and Mix in Vanilla.
- Mix in Dry ingredients, don't over mix
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Portion batter out into 24 cookies on two baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets into a preheated 375 degree oven. Bake for 12 - 16 minutes. Less baking time leads to a chewier cookie. Rotate Baking Sheets in the oven half way through baking.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven, and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheets to wire cooling rack to completely cool