Author: Joshua Kitchens
Date Published: 2019-11-27
This is a modification of Alton Brown's Cranberry sauce recipe. https://altonbrown.com/cranberry-sauce-recipe/
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Hours
- Total Time: 6 Hours and 35 min
- Combine honey, cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger in a sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Add cranberries and increase heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally. Wait for sauce to thicken.
- Drop the temp to low and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for five minutes.
- carefully transfer to a container and let sit overnight or at least six hours.